Bearclaw Valley oh holy ghost, how have i wandered so far from my home?
Kunujâk
970 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
He remained still as she rose and approached him, tail held high and waving back and forth. He welcomed her touch each time she licked him, a low, pleased rumbling coming from his chest. But then her angle shifted, hips creeping closer and her pull becoming more difficult to resist. The only thing keeping him from jumping her bones right then and there was the brief flash of her body, battered and broken, following her attack. It made his advancement slow, cautious and mindful for fear that one wrong move would hurt her all over again; as much as his body drove him to give in to instincts and instincts alone, he couldn’t shake that image from his head. And whilst it wasn’t a complete mood-killer, it did make him all the more gentle. Even as he nipped at her flank and nosed through her fur, his approach was slow and touches soft.

But he could only carry on like that for so long before it got old and his urges stronger, pushing him to jab at her hind end with his nose. Another whine escaped him, but it was muted immediately thereafter by his friend’s growl. Before he could see—or smell—who it was, he positioned himself between Indra and her, ears flat. He looked first to her and then to their guest—and when his gaze met hers he froze, a part of him wanting to reach out to her whilst another wanted to stay there with the fiery girl.

The albino liked Reigi, he trusted her, knowing that she would have his back in any battle. But he also cared for Indra—in an entirely different way, but the affections were still there, simply diluted. And though he knew he could trust the latter, too, he couldn’t help but give in to the small, ugly voice in his head that insisted she would go out and find herself another male if he didn’t provide—and he couldn’t have that, he couldn’t have another man’s offspring in his home and stealing from his land. Yet, staying with her also meant betraying the trust of his companion, something he was as equally mortified by—these women made his life difficult.

Being Xan—smart but completely lacking when it came to common sense—he thought he had a solution to all of life’s problems: have them both. It was with that thought in mind that he took a few steps towards Reigi, only to stop midway and toss his head towards Indra, inviting her to join their instinctual game.
I can give it all to you, will you take it all from me
If love is a joke, then use me ruthlessly
Threads are titled after lyrics from Block B's “Toy”
Messages In This Thread
RE: oh holy ghost, how have i wandered so far from my home? - by Xan - February 11, 2018, 04:09 AM