Bearclaw Valley oh holy ghost, how have i wandered so far from my home?
Kunujâk
970 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
Xan out!

The way Indra scurried off to her sister’s side made him feel guilty—despite her actions, he should not have reacted the way he did. But whilst guilt welled up within his chest, he also felt as if his actions were justified; he was the alpha, not them, so why shouldn’t he meet a challenge head-on? Still, he regretted having exposed the fiery girl to it when she was only defending her sister, something that he would have done himself if the roles were reversed. He could not take back what had happened, though, and so he proceeded with his attempt to leave—

—up until contact was made and words shouted.

Alexander slowed to a stop and turned to look back at Laurel, a glare set in his features. He wanted to go towards her, to correct her, but he had something else to take care of—something more important, something that could affect the pack and him directly. “You want me to just let her run off to wherever?” he asked, though it was purely rhetorical. “Do you want me to let her go out where she has no protection from anyone? To abandon her?” His lip twitched, threatening to reveal more than just his incisors. “I won’t do that.” He couldn’t—not only because she was a member of his pack, but because she was his friend and he couldn’t let another one of those down, not after last time. “This isn’t over. We’ll be talking later,” was the last thing he said before turning back around and taking off after Reigi.
I can give it all to you, will you take it all from me
If love is a joke, then use me ruthlessly
Threads are titled after lyrics from Block B's “Toy”
Messages In This Thread
RE: oh holy ghost, how have i wandered so far from my home? - by Xan - February 14, 2018, 04:20 AM