King Elk Forest it's a funny battle, it's a constant game
✶ ✶ ✶ ✶
686 Posts
Ooc — remus
Away

granted permission, delight squeezes himself in without another word, catching on a snort as she quips at him. "okay, yeah, i didn't plan this out too good," he huffs as he settles, squeezed against her side with his paws crossed in front of him like an oversized cat. it is dry and warm, though, and despite the howl of wind and snow just a few inches from his nose, delight finds he's surprisingly comfortable. "but i just didn't want to - i don't know, get distratced and wait longer." 

the morwinyon twists so he can look at his denbound companion, awkward in the small space. "i think you should go on that scouting trip we discussed once this storm passes," he says, cutting to the point. "you don't have to take anyone if you don't want to - but maybe mona if she's around, she's been going on her own little scouting trips, i think." either that or she just wanders off a lot, but that's kind of scout-y. "oh, and -- if you can, there's a pack named morningside that took care of anatha when she got hurt and i'd like to thank them." he'll ask anatha for a general location later -- though if jomyo doesn't get that far, that's alright, too.
Messages In This Thread
it's a funny battle, it's a constant game - by Ariel - February 08, 2018, 10:29 AM
RE: it's a funny battle, it's a constant game - by Jomyo - February 09, 2018, 12:57 AM
RE: it's a funny battle, it's a constant game - by Ariel - February 10, 2018, 09:26 PM
RE: it's a funny battle, it's a constant game - by Jomyo - February 11, 2018, 11:47 PM
RE: it's a funny battle, it's a constant game - by Ariel - February 12, 2018, 04:11 PM
RE: it's a funny battle, it's a constant game - by Jomyo - February 14, 2018, 11:25 PM
RE: it's a funny battle, it's a constant game - by Ariel - February 17, 2018, 07:59 PM