Wapun Meadow to colour in the darker side
Kunujâk
970 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
The smirk plastered across the male’s face agitated him further, though he’d yet to act on it; had the scent of Blackfeather still been on the youth’s body, he likely would have attacked right then and there, but it was not and so controlling himself was easier. Rather, not necessarily easier, but he felt less inclined to tear flesh from a passerby, even if they were close to his home. Instead, Alexander’s head rose and his tail arched over his back, his dominant nature put on display for all to see. With this stance, his ears were shoved forward and he took several steps in the other’s direction, only to stop with muscles tensed and gaze narrowed into a glare. That simple what irritated him to no end, the boy’s ignorance being in desperate need of correction—or, at the very least, sent away from the immediate vicinity of his valley.

“You’re too close to my pack,” the albino answered, monotonous. “Leave. Now.” Normally, he would not have cared, for the male was neither within his borders nor appearing to have any intention of doing so. There were women within his claim presently in heat, however, and their safety took precedence over all else; for another male to be in any of the territories surrounding Bearclaw meant that Xan had to either send them on their way or rid the world of their existence.
I can give it all to you, will you take it all from me
If love is a joke, then use me ruthlessly
Threads are titled after lyrics from Block B's “Toy”
Messages In This Thread
to colour in the darker side - by Aries - February 09, 2018, 06:50 PM
RE: to colour in the darker side - by Xan - February 10, 2018, 09:34 PM
RE: to colour in the darker side - by Aries - February 16, 2018, 04:53 PM
RE: to colour in the darker side - by Xan - February 18, 2018, 05:45 AM
RE: to colour in the darker side - by Aries - March 13, 2018, 11:55 AM