Bearclaw Valley I need time to replace what I gave away
Kunujâk
970 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
Another good mark went into her book, the answers appealing to Alexander. And as he nodded in response to her he fell silent, considering what else he might need to know. Truthfully, he still thought about sending her off to hunt, to prove she was capable, but he eventually decided against it. If it turned out that his encounter with Reigi resulted in a pregnancy, then the woman before him would be tasked not with hunting and fighting, but with ensuring the health of his children; the possibility did not fill him with any sudden, fatherly drive, it merely spoke to the side of him that demanded he protect that which was his.

Speaking of which—

The sound of footsteps at his back did not go unnoticed, nor did the scent in the air. Even without looking he knew exactly who it was, yet he still glanced over his shoulder at her. He watched, curious of what she was doing—and fighting the need to lure her back into the depths of the valley—until she disappeared from sight and he could focus back on the pallid woman; although his gaze was on her, his mind continued to wander back to his friend, paws itching to turn tail and take off after her. He could not think straight, not after her appearance, and so he abandoned the rest of his questions and warnings without so much as a second thought.

“You can stay—join—whatever,” he informed her, his lack of focus evident in his words. “Rest if you need to. I’ll check up on you later.” He gave her one last look before nature’s pull became too much to ignore and he took his leave, heading straight—and leading her—into the valley.
I can give it all to you, will you take it all from me
If love is a joke, then use me ruthlessly
Threads are titled after lyrics from Block B's “Toy”
Messages In This Thread
I need time to replace what I gave away - by Gwen - February 10, 2018, 05:21 PM
RE: I need time to replace what I gave away - by Xan - February 10, 2018, 05:54 PM
RE: I need time to replace what I gave away - by Gwen - February 10, 2018, 06:05 PM
RE: I need time to replace what I gave away - by Xan - February 11, 2018, 05:29 AM
RE: I need time to replace what I gave away - by Gwen - February 11, 2018, 05:43 AM
RE: I need time to replace what I gave away - by Xan - February 11, 2018, 06:34 AM
RE: I need time to replace what I gave away - by Gwen - February 11, 2018, 01:03 PM
RE: I need time to replace what I gave away - by Reigi - February 11, 2018, 10:25 PM
RE: I need time to replace what I gave away - by Xan - February 14, 2018, 02:59 AM
RE: I need time to replace what I gave away - by Gwen - February 14, 2018, 10:18 AM