Bearclaw Valley I’m your toy, I’m your toy, I’m your toy
Kunujâk
970 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
Oh.

Well, that was easy.

He almost didn’t believe it, deciding it was too easy. He half expected her to come charging at him again and subconsciously braced for impact, but nothing happened. Allowing his body to relax, he proceeded with the forced belief that this wasn’t some kind of trick—that she had actually forgiven him, and just by receiving a compliment. Was being kind really that beneficial? Interesting.

Disallowing himself the opportunity to get too sucked in, he took a cautious step towards her. “Is everything okay now?” he asked, yet another step taken. “You aren’t angry anymore?” Maybe he would have to start giving out compliments more often, since they could apparently diffuse a situation rather easily.
I can give it all to you, will you take it all from me
If love is a joke, then use me ruthlessly
Threads are titled after lyrics from Block B's “Toy”
Messages In This Thread
I’m your toy, I’m your toy, I’m your toy - by Xan - February 11, 2018, 08:48 PM
RE: I’m your toy, I’m your toy, I’m your toy - by Xan - February 11, 2018, 09:28 PM
RE: I’m your toy, I’m your toy, I’m your toy - by Xan - February 11, 2018, 10:42 PM
RE: I’m your toy, I’m your toy, I’m your toy - by Xan - February 11, 2018, 11:29 PM
RE: I’m your toy, I’m your toy, I’m your toy - by Xan - February 12, 2018, 12:13 AM
RE: I’m your toy, I’m your toy, I’m your toy - by Xan - February 14, 2018, 03:46 AM
RE: I’m your toy, I’m your toy, I’m your toy - by Xan - February 16, 2018, 02:22 AM