Bearclaw Valley I’m your toy, I’m your toy, I’m your toy
Kunujâk
970 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
He was prepared to treat the situation the same was if it was Reigi he’d upset, closing the distance and considering what games he could start. None of that was necessary, though, her anger gone and him now able to relax fully. “That’s good.” His advancement ceased there, body stilling save for the slow wag of his tail. He would have to tell his friend about this later—it would definitely further assure her that things were alright, that she need not worry over what had happened. Because Xan believed that the lack of anger towards him extended to her, as well, and that this mending of ties would also put the females on good terms with one another—two of them, anyways.

Laurel crossed his mind and he wondered if he should look for her, too. Would she be as forgiving if he called her pretty? He would definitely try, but first—“Do you think Laurel is upset with me?” he asked. “Has she said anything to you?” He was mainly concerned about whether or not she’d attack him if he tried to approach her.
I can give it all to you, will you take it all from me
If love is a joke, then use me ruthlessly
Threads are titled after lyrics from Block B's “Toy”
Messages In This Thread
I’m your toy, I’m your toy, I’m your toy - by Xan - February 11, 2018, 08:48 PM
RE: I’m your toy, I’m your toy, I’m your toy - by Xan - February 11, 2018, 09:28 PM
RE: I’m your toy, I’m your toy, I’m your toy - by Xan - February 11, 2018, 10:42 PM
RE: I’m your toy, I’m your toy, I’m your toy - by Xan - February 11, 2018, 11:29 PM
RE: I’m your toy, I’m your toy, I’m your toy - by Xan - February 12, 2018, 12:13 AM
RE: I’m your toy, I’m your toy, I’m your toy - by Xan - February 14, 2018, 03:46 AM
RE: I’m your toy, I’m your toy, I’m your toy - by Xan - February 16, 2018, 02:22 AM