Redhawk Caldera Do you really want to get on the FBI's radar again?
Sun Mote Copse
Master
4,975 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
All Welcome 
With great power came great responsibility, or something along those lines. Now that Towhee was feeling better—physically and mentally—she came up with a checklist of objectives she wanted to accomplish in her first few weeks as Alpha. It should surprise no one that she wanted to deep-clean the ranks. She wasn't out to oust anyone, though there were a few wolves she didn't know well or at all. This seemed rather absurd, given her new station, so Towhee took some time away from her patrols to do a little hunting. Her prey: @Allure and @Andalusia primarily, though she also wanted to catch up with @Sebastian and @Whip, who seemed a little scarce. If she couldn't locate them, she would consider them expatriated.

As she did her best to track down any or all of these four members, X winged along overhead, his shadow leading the way across the glittering snow. In the distance, Towhee saw @Orca and @Raven chasing one of the pups—no, make that @Lagan. The yearling squinted at their distant silhouettes, a small smile playing across her stoic features and the tip of her tail wiggling. She then trained her attention back upon the endeavor at hand, nose skimming along the crust of fine white powder that draped the caldera.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Do you really want to get on the FBI's radar again? - by Towhee - February 12, 2018, 11:48 AM