Redhawk Caldera Do you really want to get on the FBI's radar again?
Sun Mote Copse
Master
4,976 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Others are welcome to pop in anytime. :)

Towhee was just starting to feel frustrated—an emotion exacerbated by the thought that Phox should have been around to help her with tracking these members—when she finally struck a trail. Immediately unsettled by the underlying thread of malady in the scent, Towhee followed it until it led her to a gray figure slumped on the ground. The young Alpha dug her feet into the snow and came to a standstill several feet away, blinking in surprise at Sebastian's prostrate form.

From here, she could see the poorly-healing gash on his shoulder, as well as his stump of a tail. When she drew in breath, she could detect what she thought was the odor of infection. She didn't even bother saying hello or asking how he was doing. After her momentary assessment, Towhee lifted her muzzle into the air and howled for Raven, her voice ululating off key across the caldera.

"Sebastian," Towhee finally spoke in her clunky cadence, taking a step closer, "it's been a month since we fought." It was perhaps a useless statement, especially with her lack of tone. But the concern and surprise were written all over her face. How was it that he was still in such bad shape so long after the battle? Where had he been all this time? Why wasn't Raven already all over his case?
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
RE: Do you really want to get on the FBI's radar again? - by Towhee - February 13, 2018, 01:17 PM