Redhawk Caldera Do you really want to get on the FBI's radar again?
Sun Mote Copse
Master
4,972 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
"No," Towhee said firmly when Sebastian said he should go find Andalusia, unconsciously making the sign as well as if to emphasize her point. "Stay still," she instructed. She thought of arguing with him about cleaning the wound, though before she could open her mouth again, he was shouting joyously over Andalusia's return.

Towhee turned her head to look, a thread of disquiet rippling down her spine when she saw—no one and nothing. She squinted, scanning their surroundings, then slowly looked back at Sebastian. He looked positively delighted by his friend's return, albeit Andalusia wasn't there. He was hallucinating.

"Oh shit," the Alpha mumbled loudly, now looking around for any sign of Raven. "Where are you?" she huffed impatiently. She was about to send up another howl when—much to her relief—the svelte black she-wolf appeared, a bundle of herbs clutched tightly in her maw.

Raven immediately rushed to Sebastian's side, where she gently dropped her bundle on the ground and then bent to inspect him. As she did so, Towhee sidled up beside the medic to whisper, "He's fucking delusional, Rave. He thinks he sees Andalusia. Which begs the question," she continued in a low voice, orange eyes tracing warily over Sebastian's beaten features, "where the hell is she?"

Since she's a PPC, please feel free to control Raven too, especially since she's tending to your toon. :D
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
RE: Do you really want to get on the FBI's radar again? - by Towhee - February 19, 2018, 04:37 PM