Dragoncrest Cliffs good lord, what would that sound like without love.
i'm still here, but all is lost
718 Posts
Ooc — remus
Master Guardian
Away

artaax's description doesn't match anyone she knows (seri? but she would have recognized seri...) and without anything else to add she just moves on, adding on to furi's answer to her other question. "old," blix starts, trying to recall more details, "sort of -- rough and ragged looking, pale colored, grey like furi said. cranky." he hadn't seemed like he was on the same page as ingram and the other boy even if he'd not stopped their fighting.

the information is not new to blixen (or it is but i've been playing her like she knows, woops) but it makes her lips curl slightly anyway, to hear it reconfirmed. the traitor, the branwoda, blixen's furious they let him get away from them back into the protection of another pack's borders. diplomacy is not particularly blix's strong suit nor is it of any consideration to her now, more worried about how they're going to get their paws on arrille so they can punish him correctly (and the two boys while they're at it), but that's why she's a mercenary and not an ambassador. she huffs and glances at artaax and furi before speaking again (always the brash one): "i think we should go demand they turn him over to us -- i don't think they even knew what arrille'd done." ingram seemed confused anyway and the old man had been open to talking before the fight broke out, so maybe if they're especially menancing they'll just decide the coward isn't worth the trouble and turn him over, problem solved.
and there's nobody there to catch us when we fall
Messages In This Thread
RE: good lord, what would that sound like without love. - by Blixen - March 04, 2018, 10:16 PM