Bearclaw Valley Am I being too greedy by even asking this question
Kunujâk
970 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
Pack Activity 
Pack hunt! I figured, what better time to hunt down an animal and eat its innards than V-day? Kek. This is not mandatory, but everyone is encouraged to pop in. We’ll have rounds without a posting order, with the next round beginning on February 18th—please try to limit it to one post per character, per round. According to the roll, our dinner choice is a moose (t-t-t-tasty tasty). This thread will also double as a chance to rise or fall in the ranks via eating order and challenges to that! @Laurel @Indra @Reigi @Wardruna @Sif @Poet @Phocion @Blondine @Onyx Saefyn @Dakarai @Gwen (also tagging @Akuma) (p.s. smol post because I am speedy-quick typing before leaving for class LMAO)

Within the valley there lived a herd, having existed there since the reign of his parents, and perhaps even long before that. They often kept the pack fed, yet Alexander knew that they could not be the sole source, lest he wished to drive them out altogether. Besides, some variety in meals kept things interesting. So when a lone moose wandered into the valley, meandering along without a single care in the world, his interest was piqued and he trailed after it from afar. He followed the creature until it reached—and then crossed—the river, putting it far from the entrance. Once satisfied with the distance, the albino lifted his muzzle and let out a howl, summoning the rest of the pack; the sound spooked the moose, sending it galloping towards a cluster of fir trees.

For now, the pallid leader refrained from pursing it, taking a moment to practise patience as he awaited the appearances of his packmates.
I can give it all to you, will you take it all from me
If love is a joke, then use me ruthlessly
Threads are titled after lyrics from Block B's “Toy”
Messages In This Thread
Am I being too greedy by even asking this question - by Xan - February 14, 2018, 04:28 PM