Bearclaw Valley Am I being too greedy by even asking this question
Kunujâk
970 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
tbh, I just need to put alerts on my phone because wowza do I mix dates up 24/7. Next round: 18th. Feel free to have characters try and challenge him—and each other, eventually—for eating rights.

Even as its life drained from the beast, it ran from the assault of the wolves; unbeknownst to it, the faster it ran, the slower it became. It stumbled several times, legs targeted and gripped onto, before it could press onward no longer. The moose slowed but continued to put up a fight, kicking its legs out with little to no aim, until the blood loss became too great and it started to crumble in on itself. It was slow, the fall of their prey, but that made it no less exciting—and as the moose laid there on the ground, weak and with blood still flowing freely from its neck, Alexander crept forward so that he could latch his jaws around its throat and tear.

Moments slipped by and, with them, there went the life of the moose.

Triumphant, the young leader released the flesh and tilted his muzzle upwards—a long, melodic howl flew from his lips and echoed off the valley’s walls, inviting those that were not present for the hunt, and those that had fallen behind, to behold their kill. And as the howl faded away, he drove his muzzle towards the now-exposed underside of their prey and began tearing into the flesh, instincts pushing him towards the richest organs.
I can give it all to you, will you take it all from me
If love is a joke, then use me ruthlessly
Threads are titled after lyrics from Block B's “Toy”
Messages In This Thread
Am I being too greedy by even asking this question - by Xan - February 14, 2018, 04:28 PM
RE: Am I being too greedy by even asking this question - by Xan - March 13, 2018, 03:39 AM