Bearclaw Valley and i will rejoice, and be glad for it
Kunujâk
970 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
As it was revealed that they’d fought his lip twitched, threatening to turn upwards with a growl. He did not approve of the physical altercation, believing that the only thing such actions accomplished was the weakening of his ranks. He kept his thoughts to himself, however, letting it slide this once as his focus remained on easing the tension; he was an awful diplomat, more likely to fail at settling a dispute without his teeth than to succeed, but he tried.

“I’ll take care of this,” he repeated, this time through gritted teeth. “They’ll both learn their place.” The male could be spoken with, his rank beneath the girls could be hammered into his head, but Reigi? Sometimes, he felt she could understand him, but most times he could see how his words went right over her head. It would make things difficult but not impossible; he wished he could hear her thoughts, discover what it was that drove her, but he was destined to remain in the dark.

With a slow shake of his head and a glance towards Indra, he said: “Just relax, okay? You won’t have to worry about either of them acting out against you or your sister again.” Had he the ability to predict the future, he would have seen the lie in his words. In an effort to soothe her, he made a move at closing the space between them, muzzle trying to find its way to her cheek; she was but one to ease, but even settling one could lengthen the distance between peace and an internal war (he’d also yet to realise that some issues could not be so easily solved by a gentle touch).
I can give it all to you, will you take it all from me
If love is a joke, then use me ruthlessly
Threads are titled after lyrics from Block B's “Toy”
Messages In This Thread
and i will rejoice, and be glad for it - by Indra - February 17, 2018, 12:22 AM
RE: and i will rejoice, and be glad for it - by Xan - February 17, 2018, 01:45 AM
RE: and i will rejoice, and be glad for it - by Indra - February 17, 2018, 12:01 PM
RE: and i will rejoice, and be glad for it - by Xan - February 17, 2018, 07:17 PM
RE: and i will rejoice, and be glad for it - by Indra - February 17, 2018, 07:51 PM
RE: and i will rejoice, and be glad for it - by Xan - February 19, 2018, 12:36 AM
RE: and i will rejoice, and be glad for it - by Indra - February 23, 2018, 06:56 PM
RE: and i will rejoice, and be glad for it - by Xan - February 25, 2018, 10:43 PM
RE: and i will rejoice, and be glad for it - by Indra - February 26, 2018, 09:47 PM