Moonspear we were always so damn insecure
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
Easily enough, Corinna took to it well and made her job simple. She nudged against the younger wolf's shoulder, then stepped forward past her towards the territory to invite her in with her. Ame could give her a little start, but she still had patrol to finish, so she wasn't getting a guided tour all the way up here and now. "I am sure," she agreed. They had niches to fill, certainly, and with her daughters and son in mind first and foremost, Amekaze was feeling a little picky about who they would even welcome.. but she saw the definite worth in it after what had happened. Fresh blood to help them move past all that funk, too.

"Charon is my mate. Another daughter, Hydra, is our beta," she briefed simply enough as she stepped along, urging her towards a well-worn route aiming past the worst of the thick woods and up to where the mountain eased itself. Amekaze never felt overly inclined to be too generous with the information to new-newcomers, but these were important basics to skim over as she introduced the foot of the mountain to her.

Unless prompted otherwise, she would offer up a few other vague Moonspear principles afterwards, and besides a howl to tell the pack about their newest recruit officially, all was essentially said and done here for right now.
[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
Messages In This Thread
we were always so damn insecure - by Corinna - February 19, 2018, 05:55 PM
RE: we were always so damn insecure - by Amekaze - February 21, 2018, 02:52 AM
RE: we were always so damn insecure - by Corinna - February 21, 2018, 03:39 PM
RE: we were always so damn insecure - by Amekaze - February 23, 2018, 01:11 AM
RE: we were always so damn insecure - by Corinna - February 23, 2018, 10:49 AM
RE: we were always so damn insecure - by Amekaze - February 28, 2018, 02:46 AM
RE: we were always so damn insecure - by Corinna - March 01, 2018, 11:49 AM
RE: we were always so damn insecure - by Amekaze - March 02, 2018, 02:13 AM
RE: we were always so damn insecure - by Corinna - March 06, 2018, 11:55 AM