Dragoncrest Cliffs she says that i am changing, i am more than she bargained for
i'm still here, but all is lost
718 Posts
Ooc — remus
Master Guardian
Away

as nomi arrives she steps forward to greet her, nudging her with her nose affectionately and noticing, not for the first time, how much she's grown lately. nomi still dwarfs the redhead, who took after her slight mother, but she doesn't feel like a tiny child peering up at an adult anymore. 

"hei," blix says, clearing her throat. she takes a deep breath, fixes nomi with a stubborn look, that determined slant returning, and says, "nomi, i've been thinking about it, and -- i want to be your cheka." ambition has never been one of the girl's characteristics -- she doesn't want to unseat dio or take on a higher rank for the sake of power. from the moment she decided she would pursue this path it has been for one reason only: protecting her family and her pack. serving as nomi's guard would be her way of doing both at once.
and there's nobody there to catch us when we fall
Messages In This Thread
RE: she says that i am changing, i am more than she bargained for - by Blixen - February 21, 2018, 11:08 AM