Dragoncrest Cliffs she says that i am changing, i am more than she bargained for
i'm still here, but all is lost
718 Posts
Ooc — remus
Master Guardian
Away

your answers are right, nomi says, and blixen fluffs up, pleased, ready, only for the other foot to come crashing down:

but you are not ready

it isn't that the gona didn't anticipate some pushback, but the way nomi deliver the words feels final in a way that suffocates any chance at turning the conversation around. not that she isn't going to try, being the brash thing she is. "i --" she starts, realises her voice is loud, stops. takes a deep breath. she has to control her temper here if she wants to prove nomi wrong. "i can prove that i'm ready," blix says, all wide eyed determination and stubbornness, "give me a chance, nomi -- heda. i won't let you down." there is a creeping suspicion she feels that nomi's mind is made up no matter how much she wheedles, but really, would she be blixen if she didn't at least try to persuade her nomi to see what she believes is right?
and there's nobody there to catch us when we fall
Messages In This Thread
RE: she says that i am changing, i am more than she bargained for - by Blixen - February 25, 2018, 01:23 PM