Dragoncrest Cliffs she says that i am changing, i am more than she bargained for
i'm still here, but all is lost
718 Posts
Ooc — remus
Master Guardian
Away

hvitserk shows up before eske, earning a curious, faintly annoyed stare from blixen. she hasn't had the chance to meet the boy properly and though she feels neutral toward him as a member of drageda, she's just slightly more inclined to be judgemental of boys. 

eske arrives after and blixen turns towards her, dismissing hvit with a shrug. "eske," the redhead greets, her excitement building as nomi explains the situation. learning from eske sounds, frankly, really fun -- she doesn't know eske very well but she is a former cheka and she's the one who brought furi home to them, so it's a good opportunity to study from her and get to know her better at the same time. 

to eske, blix bows slightly, suddenly formal. "beja ai lev op," the gona requests, schooling her features until they are serious and hopefully trustworthy enough to be accepted as a student.
and there's nobody there to catch us when we fall
Messages In This Thread
RE: she says that i am changing, i am more than she bargained for - by Blixen - March 04, 2018, 10:35 PM