Redhawk Caldera Who are these folks?
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,026 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
The upcoming arrival of a new batch of siblings helped keep Towhee steady in the face of adversity: @Fiadh's strange new growth, @Sebastian's mental instability and the thinning ranks were among the things currently eating at her. She had so much still to prove as an Alpha. She knew leadership wasn't ever going to be easy, that challenges like this would present themselves more often than not, and Towhee just hoped she wouldn't fail abysmally at guiding the Redhawks.

She found peace in patrols as well, the familiarity of the borders and X's trailing shadow a calming comfort. There was no shadow just now; the sun was hidden behind a gunmetal gray sky and the hawk had settled on her shoulder when the first few raindrops fell. The rain stayed light, however, and Towhee continued her patrol with the bird's weight shifting on her shoulder blade.

Towhee started when he suddenly pecked at the nape of her neck. She turned and saw a gray figure about half a mile behind them, its head tipped toward the dreary sky. She immediately pivoted and began trotting back in that direction, X holding on tightly as he bounced, her neck stiffening and her tail raising as she closed the distance between herself and the gray she-wolf.

"State your name and business," she said brusquely, grinding to a halt, orange eyes boring into the stranger's face.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Who are these folks? - by RIP Valette - February 21, 2018, 04:44 AM
RE: Who are these folks? - by Towhee - February 21, 2018, 10:02 AM
RE: Who are these folks? - by RIP Valette - February 22, 2018, 08:20 AM
RE: Who are these folks? - by Towhee - February 22, 2018, 10:22 AM
RE: Who are these folks? - by RIP Valette - February 23, 2018, 10:09 AM
RE: Who are these folks? - by Towhee - February 26, 2018, 12:28 PM
RE: Who are these folks? - by RIP Valette - February 26, 2018, 04:03 PM
RE: Who are these folks? - by Towhee - February 27, 2018, 05:53 PM
RE: Who are these folks? - by RIP Valette - February 28, 2018, 03:39 PM
RE: Who are these folks? - by Towhee - February 28, 2018, 04:16 PM
RE: Who are these folks? - by RIP Valette - February 28, 2018, 04:30 PM