Dragoncrest Cliffs if you're not here to win get the hell out of kuwait
i'm still here, but all is lost
718 Posts
Ooc — remus
Master Guardian
Away

relieved to hear nothing happened, but still concerned, blixen whines softly and nuzzles into her neck. "i feel the same," she admits. she doesn't blame furi and artaax for their uninvolvement, but once mother left... blix should've marched right into that forest alongside her pack. instead she'd sulked and played with the puppies. 

but this isn't about her (for once) and furi's concerns about rose seem more pressing. she presses her lips in a thin line. "i don't think she is," the gona says, recalling the time she'd spent with the other redhead. from the start arrille had been somewhat self obsessed, or at least pretty naive, with the way he'd mucked up his joining pitch -- and the condition they'd found him in originally didn't speak much to his survival skills, either. rose, on the other hand, had been totally ready to call blixen out for being a bitch within seconds of meeting her, and had been ready to commit to the pack when asked. maybe it's just blixen not wanting to think badly of someone she liked, but, "i dont think so," she repeats more firmly, "did she ever talk to you about wanting to go somewhere else or anything?" the two had spent more time together than blixen had with rose, so, who knows, maybe the girl had harbored some secret dream of adventuring or something. or had family somewhere she'd been reunited with.. or something else that prevents blix from assuming the worst.
and there's nobody there to catch us when we fall
Messages In This Thread
RE: if you're not here to win get the hell out of kuwait - by Blixen - February 22, 2018, 10:44 PM