Greatwater Lake I spend my night dancing with my own shadow
1,293 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
Tactician
Seer
The realization that this wasn't a wolf from the Moonspear pack was sudden. He recognized her as she looked around, turning, sweeping her own gaze through the trees; he recognized her not for the darkness of her silhouette or her shape, but for the vibrant gaze as it aligned with his own hidden sight. Cassiopeia. His entire body tensed; he had not seen this girl in such a long time, but upon seeing her he felt a keen twisting in his gut. A fluttering in his chest. It was almost the same feeling as he had experienced with Coelacanth - but stronger, more like the wind was being drained from his lungs.

Where had she gone, though?
The last thing that Screech remembered was the forest and their argument.
There had been the war with Blackfeather just starting.
His involvement with Moonspear - their attack against him -

Where were you? Spat the boy as he made his big debut, striding slowly out of the dark and in to her path. His voice was low as usual, but empty. He fixed his one good eye upon her, unabashedly facing her head-on; she would be able to see his deformity clearly and it didn't bother him one bit that she might be repulsed by it.

Messages In This Thread
I spend my night dancing with my own shadow - by Cassiopeia - February 26, 2018, 09:45 AM
RE: I spend my night dancing with my own shadow - by Titmouse (Ghost) - February 26, 2018, 04:25 PM