King Elk Forest hard aces
✶ ✶ ✶ ✶
686 Posts
Ooc — remus
Away

jomyo's questions, warranted as they may be, are met with a semi-awkward shrug. "i think? they're .. a little hard to read. i've, uh, just been giving them space. they're pretty hard to miss, one of them is kinda.. deformed." perhaps that is not the right way to handle the displaced orphans. perhaps he should officially entrust their care to gracious or something. he'll think about it. later: jomyo's report is his focus now. 

his face brightens as she mentions the vale -- though if no one's there, he wonders what happened to mato's old pack. losing the chance to meet rannoch is disappointing, but if it's unoccupied -- and as nice and mato and jomyo say -- and mato already likes it there -- well, "i think we should move there," he blurts before he loses his nerve. "um, that is," delight begins again, "if it's unoccupied -- and i've been talking about moving with mato and a couple others, since -- well, we're not exactly near anything, and we've had issues in the past with retaining wolves." 

awkwardly the morwinyon shuffles his feet. "not immediately," he clarifies, "but soon. after you've rested."
but we were worried that you'd fallen in the river, or worse
but then you sent us back a letter, it said in capital letters
"THE UNIVERSE IS GOING TO CATCH YOU"
[Image: 8jSCQgn.png]
Messages In This Thread
hard aces - by Jomyo - February 28, 2018, 01:39 AM
RE: hard aces - by Ariel - March 02, 2018, 11:33 AM
RE: hard aces - by Jomyo - March 08, 2018, 12:12 AM
RE: hard aces - by Ariel - March 08, 2018, 01:49 PM
RE: hard aces - by Jomyo - March 14, 2018, 02:24 AM
RE: hard aces - by Ariel - March 14, 2018, 11:54 AM
RE: hard aces - by Jomyo - March 27, 2018, 11:31 PM