Ravensblood Forest time came you went away
1,293 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
Tactician
Seer

He was lucky, and found Constantine with ease. The pack had been growing little by little and Screech didn't know many of the wolves within it, and made a point to avoid most of them. He felt his blood run cold when he heard the other wolf growling; although it was just a greeting, the boy could not shake the feeling of agitation he felt when faced with a dark-pelted wolf and that ominous sound. He had nothing but respect for Constantine — but he was a shadow, and so far Screech had only bad luck with those.

No matter. Constantine appeared to be waiting for something and it was with some trepidation that Screech finally began putting a voice to his swirling thoughts: I was looking for you, he started, but then sort of floundered and was unsure of how he was going to say what he wished to say. Sorina had been right to yell at him like she had, he realized. He needed to grow a fucking backbone.

I owe you for saving me and tending to me like you did — you and Durnehviir, but, he held back. So um, let me just... Explain a thing. Cut to the chase, kid, god. Screech didn't want to go in to detail about everything he'd gone through again, but he knew he had to put some things in to context before he could really talk about finding Rannoch or Liffey.

So after a pause, he started doing that. The story flowed from him — he told Constantine about the pack on the mountain, his mutilation, escaping to the forest, and ended it with, -- and then you found me. His ears fanned either side of his head awkwardly for a moment. He let some time pass for Constantine to absorb the lengthy tale but there was something else on his mind, and that much was clear by the decidedly focused manner that Screech had assumed.
Messages In This Thread
time came you went away - by Titmouse (Ghost) - March 03, 2018, 04:03 PM
RE: time came you went away - by Constantine - March 05, 2018, 01:46 PM
RE: time came you went away - by Titmouse (Ghost) - March 05, 2018, 02:03 PM
RE: time came you went away - by Constantine - March 11, 2018, 09:53 AM
RE: time came you went away - by Titmouse (Ghost) - March 11, 2018, 12:33 PM
RE: time came you went away - by Constantine - April 04, 2018, 08:01 AM