Blackfeather Woods remember when you were young, you shone like the sun
Ghost
1,738 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Missionary
Master Toxicologist
"Because I'm supposed to know! Priests and priestesses know about that kind of stuff!" Maegi burst out angrily, stamping her good front foot on the ground--which caused her to wobble, losing her balance and tumbling over. She glared at Nyx, trying to regain a sense of grace as she clambered to her feet once more. "But nobody ever wants to tell me about it because I'm too young," she added, shaking out her pelt.

She rolled her eyes, turning her back on the young woman. "Forget it. I'll go ask someone else." With a huff, she stalked away into the trees, leaving a clumsy weaving pattern of pawprints as she retreated.

Why was everyone so dull? Weren't they curious about anything? For a pack full of supposedly religious wolves, they were quite unimaginative. She missed Kove, busy with leading the pack. She missed Cicero, and she missed her brothers; she missed Miraak telling her tales, and Vaati giving her words of encouragement. Everyone she loved was gone--

What else was there to do but ask questions?
Messages In This Thread
RE: remember when you were young, you shone like the sun - by Maegi - May 21, 2018, 11:40 PM