Moonspear I need some critical information.
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
"Right. Carrying puppies is a lot of work for a body. Nature will not undergo that toll without good reason," she detailed a little, glad that Vela was catching on nicely and not seeming overly keen to the idea. Although Ame tolerated it, she truthfully found pregnancy plenty miserable--although it was at least peaceful unlike when the pups came, so she always tried to focus on the little things that were good to help.

Still, she had waited until her life was very settled into a good routine and she had the right partner at her side before it even occurred to her that she ought to procreate. "Some are more sensitive than others, some will cycle even if times are lean.. some will not if their status does not reflect the right to it.. it depends so much. It can also be a lot about the right time and place," she nodded, sure to emphasize the value of this subtly enough. Just as she had never seen a heat on the Sunspire, despite what she had always presumed back then to be a good condition, plentiful prey, and the status as top female, something unseen had decided otherwise. Evidently there had always been just enough stress to keep her on edge and neither was it ever meant to be there by some greater means, she believed now looking back--because how unhappy could she have potentially ended up if so? Trapped elsewhere, burdened by young of her own before she truly grew into herself, possibly even abandoned by their sire? Awful.

Nevertheless, Vela also seemed to be approaching it from a good mindset from what little she could tell so far. Ame nodded. "I think that is a good thing.. to know from each other, too.." she approved on all accounts, and would also perhaps get to know Drogon better too if he were a suitable counterpart for her. Since Vela very much reminded the mother of Charon, perhaps she might seek to see elements of herself in him, abstractly enough.  "If it is meant to be, it will work--and you will understand," she assured her pale daughter gently. To her, it was more of a feeling than something to ever be put into words. It just was.
[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
Messages In This Thread
I need some critical information. - by Vela - March 05, 2018, 04:25 AM
RE: I need some critical information. - by Amekaze - March 06, 2018, 12:01 AM
RE: I need some critical information. - by Vela - March 11, 2018, 01:53 PM
RE: I need some critical information. - by Amekaze - March 12, 2018, 10:00 PM
RE: I need some critical information. - by Vela - March 14, 2018, 04:26 PM
RE: I need some critical information. - by Amekaze - March 15, 2018, 12:27 AM
RE: I need some critical information. - by Vela - March 15, 2018, 07:38 AM
RE: I need some critical information. - by Amekaze - March 21, 2018, 12:30 AM
RE: I need some critical information. - by Vela - March 26, 2018, 09:18 AM