Redhawk Caldera Where do you keep your virgin lamb blood?
Sun Mote Copse
Master
4,984 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
All Welcome 
"Raven," Towhee said just after tearing free a strip of meat from the leg of venison clasped between her forelegs, "have you seen Whip around lately?" Her brow furrowed as she peered at the medic, who was working on her own hunk of meat. (They'd enjoyed a successful hunt this morning and already given most of the spoils to @Finley.) Raven paused thoughtfully, then shook her head. "Hm." The Alpha licked the sticky blood from her lips, then bent down for another bite.

When she'd eaten her fill, she stood and stretched. -I'm going to go patrol,- she signed to the caregiver. -See you later.- Before pivoting and moving away, she snatched up the leg bone, which still had bits of meat clinging to it. She playfully swung it like a club at Raven, then trotted downhill, stopping only when she reached the fringes of the territory. She scoured the landscape a moment, then lifted her orange eyes skyward.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Where do you keep your virgin lamb blood? - by Towhee - March 07, 2018, 04:20 PM