Redhawk Caldera Where do you keep your virgin lamb blood?
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,016 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
That worked even better than expected. Towhee's eyes widened as Tegan went tumbling. She paused just long enough to make sure she hadn't actually hurt him, then promptly burst into laughter that sounded something like a braying pneumatic donkey being chopped in half by a malfunctioning garage door.

She didn't catch his spoken words, yet his signing caught her eye. She grinned. -Would you like a rematch? Or maybe,- she suggested, her eyes lifting to the sky only to find it empty. X might very well lose his chance. Gaze dropping earthward again, Towhee continued, -we could go hunt down Whip and smack him upside the head with it. You haven't seen him around, by any chance, have you?-
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Where do you keep your virgin lamb blood? - by Towhee - March 07, 2018, 04:20 PM
RE: Where do you keep your virgin lamb blood? - by Towhee - March 08, 2018, 01:28 PM