Redhawk Caldera Where do you keep your virgin lamb blood?
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,016 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Her eyes narrowed further when Tegan reported venturing far outside the pack lands. Did his parents know about that? What did they think? Could she, as Alpha, forbid him to wander too far? Of course you could, she immediately answered herself in her head, feeling stupid and powerful at the same time. But would it just be a giant waste of her time? The pups were nearly grownups now.

-Did you go alone? You should take someone with you. Haven't you heard of the buddy system, buddy?- She stretched out a foreleg to give him a sisterly punch to the shoulder. -Easy? Morningside?- Were they talking about wolves or ways to cook eggs here? -Weird,- she concluded about the monikers before seizing on the more important topic (and the one Tegan seemed so excited about), -So? The ravine?- She tipped her head to demonstrate her interest, even as she resumed walking.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Where do you keep your virgin lamb blood? - by Towhee - March 07, 2018, 04:20 PM
RE: Where do you keep your virgin lamb blood? - by Towhee - March 08, 2018, 02:06 PM