The Sunspire to start off at the back of the line
1,293 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
Tactician
Seer
Well, well, well, came a voice from the dark, and Screech spun so that his good eye was facing Wraen instead of the hollow of his bad side. This was not the wolf he had been hunting for. In fact, he had hoped never to see this girl again — but there was very little that Screech had control over, and so far nothing he wanted to happen was ever happening. He just had to roll with it.

The fur upon the nape of his neck stood on-end as he regarded the Moonspear reject, but a moment later he was scoffing at her. Yeah, go figure. You know, someone tried to eat me — after Hydra, I mean. That wasn't a glamorous story but at this point Screech was just killing time. Maybe if he stood out here in the open, hot on Rannoch's trail, the Alpha would stumble upon him instead of the other way around. He continued without missing a beat: I ran away from the Cerberus bitches and then I passed out on the beach, or near the beach? I can't really remember. But this guy was there. He was huge, and looked at me like I was an injured doe.

He didn't mention how terrified he'd been, or the fact that he couldn't have defended himself against Raptor if the healthier wolf had decided to take the plunge and tear him to pieces. Screech reflected back on that moment in his life with some solemnity, but then he directed his attention to Wraen in full and said, What about you? Get tired of those Moonspear jerks? Can't say I blame you, they're insane.
Messages In This Thread
RE: to start off at the back of the line - by Wraen - March 10, 2018, 04:22 PM
RE: to start off at the back of the line - by Titmouse (Ghost) - March 10, 2018, 08:50 PM
RE: to start off at the back of the line - by Wraen - March 11, 2018, 02:24 PM
RE: to start off at the back of the line - by Wraen - March 16, 2018, 03:16 PM
RE: to start off at the back of the line - by Wraen - March 25, 2018, 01:47 PM