Moonspear nature's will
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
With her history at the Sunspire far behind her, Dante included, she really did not have many lengths to share on that matter right here and now. Instead, disappointment turned tangible as the girl's ears fell in the face of such news about her siblings. Understanably so. However, she had anticipated it to some degree, and answered first with a somber, slow shake of her head. "Honestly, not one I would count on very much," she said, disclaimers first and foremost with a shake of her head. "Their route out went to the Glen," with a swing of her snout, Ame gestured accordingly in its direction where the flatlands opened up in full beyond. At least not towards the coast.. not immediately. "Cannot say I was motivated to track them beyond there any." There been no need, not when, frankly, it was not her concern any longer once it left the mountain and she had her family at her side still.

She exhaled a soft sigh through her nose and let her ears subtly splay, vaguely apologetic. "But really, you have not missed them by much--about a turn of the moon, maybe a bit more.." because she had been keeping track of these things lately but this was plenty of times for wolves to trek if they felt the need. Amekaze wondered if they stayed just out of immediate range on purpose. "Have you been on the road for long?" she asked, still curious enough about the girl to pry a touch while she still had the opportunity. Wraen and Terance had fast-tracked to the shitlist for their lack of grace in the recent matters, but Ame had liked them each well before the debacle. So maybe a little thanks to this, Maia deserved a longer look than most.
[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
Messages In This Thread
nature's will - by Amekaze - March 13, 2018, 01:44 PM
RE: nature's will - by Maia - March 26, 2018, 09:16 AM
RE: nature's will - by Amekaze - March 28, 2018, 12:53 AM
RE: nature's will - by Maia - March 28, 2018, 05:44 PM
RE: nature's will - by Amekaze - April 01, 2018, 11:06 PM
RE: nature's will - by Maia - April 02, 2018, 06:12 PM
RE: nature's will - by Amekaze - April 08, 2018, 11:25 PM
RE: nature's will - by Maia - April 12, 2018, 06:32 PM
RE: nature's will - by Amekaze - April 22, 2018, 04:49 AM