Redhawk Caldera Five little ducks went out to play
Sun Mote Copse
Master
4,975 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
The thick fog made patrolling impossible, especially given Towhee's inability to hear anything. Feeling restless, she climbed up toward the lake, taking a drink before flopping on the bank. She would wait for the sun to burn off the mist. In the meantime, she let her chin fall to her paws. She let out a gusty sigh—leathery lips flapping comically—and eventually let her eyes drift shut.

She woke to a feather tickling her nose. Towhee wriggled it as she rapidly lifted her head. "What's it?" she slurred blearily to X, gazing over his golden head to her sister's familiar figure approaching the caldera. "Oh hey, Orca-aaaaa," the Alpha said, her greeting rudely interrupted by an intense yawn.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Five little ducks went out to play - by Orca - March 13, 2018, 11:46 AM
RE: Five little ducks went out to play - by Towhee - March 13, 2018, 11:59 AM
RE: Five little ducks went out to play - by Orca - March 14, 2018, 11:47 AM
RE: Five little ducks went out to play - by Towhee - March 20, 2018, 08:38 AM
RE: Five little ducks went out to play - by Orca - March 22, 2018, 11:39 AM
RE: Five little ducks went out to play - by Towhee - March 26, 2018, 11:45 AM
RE: Five little ducks went out to play - by Orca - April 09, 2018, 12:18 PM
RE: Five little ducks went out to play - by Towhee - April 18, 2018, 12:19 PM
RE: Five little ducks went out to play - by Orca - April 30, 2018, 12:15 PM