Blackfeather Woods sometimes it seems to me as if i'm just being used
Ghost
1,738 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Missionary
Master Toxicologist
She nodded, a sharp, jerky movement, a sudden hitch in her chest as she thought of what she had seen. Lucky for the young man he had not suffered the same fate. Lucky for them all--Miraak had been their only fatality, to her knowledge. The rest had come out, some hurt. . .but alive.

The smell that had cloaked her when the collar first appeared hung around her once more, and she noticed it now with a long breath, face screwing up. It was disgusting, so different from the natural aroma of the forest. Maegi wanted rid of it immediately. She cast an apologetic look at Aries--their conversation had only just begun, but it was hard to draw words from the Svartell--and then glanced to the stream.

"I've--gotta go," the girl said, blinking solemnly. "'Bye, Aries. See you around." With a final dip of her head toward the warrior, she stalked off toward the stream again, intending to submerge herself for a while, until the stink came off.
Messages In This Thread
RE: sometimes it seems to me as if i'm just being used - by Maegi - June 01, 2018, 08:52 PM