Raven's Watch the sky comes falling down for you
1,293 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
Tactician
Seer

After everything they'd both been through, it seemed only right that they reunite here. Screech wasn't ready to accept that Rannoch was really not worth his time, but he was still hurting after the events at the borders. His anger was fresh, and the wounds inflicted by his so-called family had left a lasting mark deep within him. So when Redshank commented in his breathy way that, yes, his brother was here instead of there - he could only shrug and left his head to hang.

They're just as bad as Moonspear, he drawled in his rough way, and lifted his head just enough to watch his friend with one eye. I thought they'd be my family but they're nothing like that - I think Rannoch's broken. I dunno what they did to him, but he isn't the same. You were right. And that meant they were both here, alone but together, with no future at all. Screech wasn't going to accept that for long. I couldn't stay with them after --- after what happened. We need to stick together.
Messages In This Thread
RE: the sky comes falling down for you - by Redshank - March 19, 2018, 09:20 AM
RE: the sky comes falling down for you - by Redshank - March 20, 2018, 10:09 PM
RE: the sky comes falling down for you - by Titmouse (Ghost) - April 02, 2018, 02:54 PM
RE: the sky comes falling down for you - by Redshank - April 07, 2018, 11:00 AM