Raven's Watch the sky comes falling down for you
1,293 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
Tactician
Seer

Y'need t'stop running, said Shank, which Screech felt deep in his soul was the root of everything. He nodded sagely and then took on a more resolute expression, frowning slightly as his jaw set. He knew there was nowhere to go from here - they were both at the proverbial rock bottom - which left them with only one option.

Then lets be our own pack. You'n me. It was almost like a proposal but Screech refused to see it that way. He was serious because this was a serious matter. They were adults now (mostly) and Screech knew nobody really wanted him, so why the fuck bother with trying to find a home? Why not make one? He watched Redshank for a reaction but went ahead to say, I'm done trying to fit in with these assholes. I can't go back to the Caldera, Rannoch is a crazy piece of work, and we have nowhere else to go - so we should go together, and wherever we end up can be ours. I mean, in a not-gay way. We can be the Alphas and everyone else can fuckin' deal with it.

Cue blacked-out monocle dropping across his good eye. Y'know, because memes.
Messages In This Thread
RE: the sky comes falling down for you - by Redshank - March 19, 2018, 09:20 AM
RE: the sky comes falling down for you - by Redshank - March 20, 2018, 10:09 PM
RE: the sky comes falling down for you - by Redshank - April 07, 2018, 11:00 AM
RE: the sky comes falling down for you - by Titmouse (Ghost) - April 10, 2018, 04:52 PM