Redhawk Caldera Not a wing flapper in sight.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,015 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Skipping (and mercilessly power-playing) @Cinder to keep this moving. Wanna wrap?

Tywyll sought revenge by grabbing onto one of her ears. Towhee actually tilted her head to give him better access, smiling at this new ticklish sensation. -Ah, I don't need that anyway,- she mused "out loud." -You wanna get in there and clean it while you're at it though?-

She didn't hear it when Cinder began to cry out of nowhere, though she saw his mouth open in an unmistakable expression of displeasure. Finley was quick to fetch her quarrelsome son and stuff a teat in his mouth. Towhee huffed a laugh at the sight, tail thumping when the food immediately placated him.

"Probably feeding time for you too, huh?" she guessed, peering down at Tywyll before planting a kiss between his ears and rising to all fours.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Not a wing flapper in sight. - by Towhee - March 27, 2018, 05:00 PM
RE: Not a wing flapper in sight. - by Tye - March 27, 2018, 07:04 PM
RE: Not a wing flapper in sight. - by Cinder - March 28, 2018, 10:55 AM
RE: Not a wing flapper in sight. - by Towhee - April 02, 2018, 08:40 AM
RE: Not a wing flapper in sight. - by Tye - April 09, 2018, 04:40 PM
RE: Not a wing flapper in sight. - by Cinder - April 18, 2018, 09:38 AM
RE: Not a wing flapper in sight. - by Towhee - April 21, 2018, 12:58 PM
RE: Not a wing flapper in sight. - by Tye - April 21, 2018, 02:10 PM
RE: Not a wing flapper in sight. - by Towhee - April 30, 2018, 11:36 AM
RE: Not a wing flapper in sight. - by Tye - May 01, 2018, 06:34 PM
RE: Not a wing flapper in sight. - by Towhee - May 01, 2018, 07:36 PM