Dragoncrest Cliffs i am a rich pie filled with knowledge, i will not be eaten
we don't need another ruler
all my friends are kings
956 Posts
Ooc —
Tactician
The weight of Blixen’s reaction is felt more than seen, but she can see the montage of emotions cross her face if she tries hard enough. She doesn’t want to see the pain she’s undoubtedly caused; she feels it too but Blixen won’t see that. Eyes close for a moment, listening as she stumbles over her words. Furi shakes her head as it all happens so fast.

“It wasn’t a secret but I just,” she pauses, struggling to find the words. Of course, Blixen doesn’t understand. When has she ever? “I don’t know how to explain it but I’m not ready. Your mom made me realize it. I still feel like I’m just a kid,” she adds. And kids shouldn’t be tied down to one person. There isn’t anyone else—well, Rose, but that’s different, right?—but she knows she hates every second of this.

Slowly, Furi turns her head back. “I just need my best friend right now,” she barely gets out with tears welling up in her eyes, blinking back thick droplets into her fur.
i'd give anything to hear you say it one more time
that the universe was made just to be seen by my eyes
Messages In This Thread
RE: i am a rich pie filled with knowledge, i will not be eaten - by Mallaidh - April 14, 2018, 08:44 PM