Dragoncrest Cliffs i am a rich pie filled with knowledge, i will not be eaten
we don't need another ruler
all my friends are kings
956 Posts
Ooc —
Tactician
“It’s not… that,” she tires, narrowing her eyes. Of course she said the wrong thing and Blixen is angry—this isn’t what she expected. They’re supposed to support one another. If Furi isn’t ready, this certainly isn’t helping. Were they meant to be together at all? They’re so different; maybe they’re not even compatible.

Furi doesn’t have a chance to say anything, though not for lack of trying. Her mouth parts to object and correct her words but she is quickly shut up by the mention of rose. Ears fall back against her head and she draws back as if she’d been struck physically. They are supposed to be past this. She holds the girl’s gaze a moment, trying to find the right thing to say but she drowns. The last thing she wants to do is fight when she’s trying to tell her something is wrong but somehow Blixen turns it around on herself and brings out something ugly. “It’s supposed to be you!” she cries, sucking in a deep breath and holding it, clenching her jaw until the muscles hurt.

“Not everything is about Rose. Or you. You don’t…” she cuts herself off and releases the breath. To keep from blurting it out a second time, she shakes her head.
i'd give anything to hear you say it one more time
that the universe was made just to be seen by my eyes
Messages In This Thread
RE: i am a rich pie filled with knowledge, i will not be eaten - by Mallaidh - April 14, 2018, 09:26 PM