Twisted Slough Livin' at my mommas house, we'd argue every month.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,016 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
The wolf reacted to the sound, though he didn't seem to see X where he was perched. Even as the stranger walked in this direction and reared up against a nearby tree, the hawk shifted his weight on the branch and spread his wings, beating them slowly to call attention to himself.

His head tilted and he leaned forward. "Do you mean me harm?" Towhee would've understood him effortlessly, Orca and a few of the other Redhawks too. But X couldn't guess whether he and this wolf would be able to establish a line of communication. "I'm coming down there..." he tried to broadcast by outstretching his right wing so that the longest of his remiges pointed out a low-hanging branch on the very tree the wolf leaned against.

After a moment's deliberation, he swooped and spread his claws to grab onto the limb. He was now about eight feet above the wolf, at a slight angle. Using his rectrices to maintain balance, he bent forward again to peer down at the muddy wolf, beak parting slightly to unleash a quiet caw.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
RE: Livin' at my mommas house, we'd argue every month. - by Towhee - April 06, 2018, 11:06 AM