Sun Mote Copse
Master
4,983 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
All Welcome 
Towhee felt a lot of things about the upcoming move. She almost reneged on the decision a dozen times. But despite her anger and fear, she resolved to stick to the plan. Secretly, she considered the caldera sacred ground: a place Peregrine and Fox had chosen and claimed for themselves all those years ago. But it really was just a piece of land at the end of the day. Why would they choose to live in a war zone when some work up front—because relocating an entire pack, especially with pups in tow, was going to be a feat—would result in a future of peace and prosperity?

She roamed the borders for the last time this morning, for old times' sake more than anything else. They would be leaving soon, so there was no need to fortify their claim. Towhee's stomach did a sickening flip-flop. She would never let anyone know how truly afraid she was of leaving the caldera and traveling through the wilds in search of a new home. She had rarely left their sanctum and didn't know the lay of the land at all. She was incredibly fortunate for X's role in this situation.

Speaking of him, she scanned the skies for any sign of the hawk. She didn't expect him back for another few days and dreaded his return as much as anticipated it. What would he find on the far side of those mountains? Was there anyplace that would serve as a new home for the Redhawks? Would they find a landmark as great as the caldera? These and thousands of other questions scrambled about in Towhee's brain until she felt sure she might go mad with uncertainty.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Welcome to the future. - by Towhee - April 07, 2018, 09:21 AM
RE: Welcome to the future. - by Tegan - April 07, 2018, 01:59 PM
RE: Welcome to the future. - by Towhee - April 07, 2018, 02:04 PM
RE: Welcome to the future. - by Tegan - April 07, 2018, 02:09 PM
RE: Welcome to the future. - by Towhee - April 07, 2018, 02:16 PM
RE: Welcome to the future. - by Tegan - April 07, 2018, 02:24 PM
RE: Welcome to the future. - by Towhee - April 07, 2018, 02:29 PM
RE: Welcome to the future. - by Tegan - April 07, 2018, 02:37 PM
RE: Welcome to the future. - by Towhee - April 07, 2018, 02:44 PM
RE: Welcome to the future. - by Tegan - April 07, 2018, 02:47 PM