Redhawk Caldera Welcome to the future.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,015 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
When he argued with her, Towhee went rigid. Now was not the time to defy his Alpha's orders. She bit back a growl that bubbled up in her throat. She forced herself not to overreact. Her emotions were running at an all-time high, yet that wasn't an excuse to go off on her little brother.

"I said no, Tegan," she said firmly. But because she could see how important this was to him—and, despite her typical opinion of outsiders, she could relate via Hydra—Towhee added, "I'm really sorry. Once we find a place and settle down there, you can go find your friend." Depending on where Easy lived, they might be a lot further away and she didn't necessarily like the idea of him traveling such distances. But, "I promise I won't raise a fuss."
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Welcome to the future. - by Towhee - April 07, 2018, 09:21 AM
RE: Welcome to the future. - by Tegan - April 07, 2018, 01:59 PM
RE: Welcome to the future. - by Towhee - April 07, 2018, 02:04 PM
RE: Welcome to the future. - by Tegan - April 07, 2018, 02:09 PM
RE: Welcome to the future. - by Towhee - April 07, 2018, 02:16 PM
RE: Welcome to the future. - by Tegan - April 07, 2018, 02:24 PM
RE: Welcome to the future. - by Towhee - April 07, 2018, 02:29 PM
RE: Welcome to the future. - by Tegan - April 07, 2018, 02:37 PM
RE: Welcome to the future. - by Towhee - April 07, 2018, 02:44 PM
RE: Welcome to the future. - by Tegan - April 07, 2018, 02:47 PM