Redhawk Caldera Welcome to the future.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,008 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
She noticed Tegan's flinch in her peripheral vision, though Towhee's heart was thundering in her chest and she could focus on only one thing: X's silhouette coming closer and closer. She spun to fully face him, paws digging into the ground to resist the urge to meet him in the middle. She froze, waiting for him to wing closer, swoop and land in front of her.

Her words came out in a rush: "You found something." She could see it in the way he held himself. His head bob only confirmed what she already knew. A ragged breath tore from her lungs. This had all happened so quickly and suddenly Towhee's legs felt like they were full of jelly.

X made a motion, which Towhee interpreted in less than a heartbeat. Her head jerked to look over her shoulder, just in time to see Tegan vanish into the distance. Her heart dropped even as she pivoted to bellow, "TEGAN, YOU LITTLE SHIT, GET YOUR ASS BACK HERE!" But it was too late; he was already gone.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Welcome to the future. - by Towhee - April 07, 2018, 09:21 AM
RE: Welcome to the future. - by Tegan - April 07, 2018, 01:59 PM
RE: Welcome to the future. - by Towhee - April 07, 2018, 02:04 PM
RE: Welcome to the future. - by Tegan - April 07, 2018, 02:09 PM
RE: Welcome to the future. - by Towhee - April 07, 2018, 02:16 PM
RE: Welcome to the future. - by Tegan - April 07, 2018, 02:24 PM
RE: Welcome to the future. - by Towhee - April 07, 2018, 02:29 PM
RE: Welcome to the future. - by Tegan - April 07, 2018, 02:37 PM
RE: Welcome to the future. - by Towhee - April 07, 2018, 02:44 PM
RE: Welcome to the future. - by Tegan - April 07, 2018, 02:47 PM