Redhawk Caldera coming out of my cage
Sun Mote Copse
Master
4,975 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Clover posed an important question, one that Towhee had already taken under thorough consideration. "It'll be challenging," she concurred, "and we'll need everyone in the pack to pitch in, especially at first. Once we mark the borders, though, it should be a little easier to defend. Whether a territory's big or small, it's impossible to be everywhere at once, but that's why we scent mark: not only to stake the claim but as a warning. Then we patrol to reinforce."

But only time would tell how it would all play out. Towhee was a young and largely inexperienced Alpha. Though she had the support of her godparents and the rest of the pack, none of them had ever done something like this before. It would be an incredible undertaking. It intimidated her more than she would ever admit, a feeling which was distilled by her anger over the circumstances. But there was also part of Towhee that saw the adventure of it all. There was something to be said for a change of scenery.

"Once we get where we're going, I think it'll be straightforward enough. We already know how to claim and protect our domain." She gestured loosely at their surroundings, orange eyes skimming over the nearby caldera. "It's the journey there that I'm least looking forward to. But I've never been one for traveling. I bet you and your brothers and sister are excited for the trip though." She tried not to inwardly curse Tegan too hard as she peered inquisitively at Clover's face.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
coming out of my cage - by Clover - April 09, 2018, 03:48 PM
RE: coming out of my cage - by Towhee - April 09, 2018, 04:58 PM
RE: coming out of my cage - by Clover - April 10, 2018, 10:04 AM
RE: coming out of my cage - by Towhee - April 10, 2018, 01:57 PM
RE: coming out of my cage - by Clover - April 10, 2018, 02:14 PM
RE: coming out of my cage - by Towhee - April 10, 2018, 02:22 PM
RE: coming out of my cage - by Clover - April 15, 2018, 04:26 PM
RE: coming out of my cage - by Towhee - April 16, 2018, 11:01 AM