Moonspear the guardian
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
"Mm," she grunted, not surprised to find they had missed her. It was her they had known the longest, after all. They were lively, true, but still all too dependent on her--all helpful towards really making her absence sting to them. But, she knew that would lessen the older they grew, and the more of the rest of the world they could behold.

But, troublemakers? "Perhaps. I could see it.. especially the girls if it stays that way," she mused as she surveyed them again, looking to decide who was complaining the worst before she did anything about it. They had been tiring her out for a long time now since they were just so busy, always needing this or that or trying to do this, and of course, annoyingly enough the two girls matched.. so she really felt like she was covering all of her bases here in puppy-raising woe.

Finally, with a soft huff, she finally edged further into the den around Charon to more properly tend the needy pups. "They do have a lot to say already," she huffed, though in good enough humor (fresh from the fresh air, she was alright with it). "And a long way to go still.. but I think they will give their siblings a good run for it," she smirked, especially if they continued being as feisty as this--and even if their older offspring had set a high standard, Ame was still very proud of her little family here with her as her eyes roved the newest ones once again.

She took a moment to get situated, and nosed the nearest, fussiest, puppies closer before she curled around them in a crescent--nose still facing Charon.
[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
Messages In This Thread
the guardian - by Charon - April 10, 2018, 01:05 AM
RE: the guardian - by Yama - April 10, 2018, 03:34 AM
RE: the guardian - by Revui (Ghost) - April 10, 2018, 11:37 AM
RE: the guardian - by Charon - April 11, 2018, 01:01 AM
RE: the guardian - by Amekaze - April 22, 2018, 05:00 AM
RE: the guardian - by Charon - May 08, 2018, 04:36 PM
RE: the guardian - by Amekaze - May 09, 2018, 03:46 AM
RE: the guardian - by Charon - May 16, 2018, 08:03 AM
RE: the guardian - by Amekaze - May 22, 2018, 12:21 AM