Moonspear the guardian
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
She would rather raise a whole lot of troublemakers than bear the mountain more of the ill-fated souls that had already left them. Of course she believed that the strength she wanted to anticipate of this newest brood at her side suited them far, far more. It was still much too soon to tell, but she had a good feeling about the two boys and two girls--and by now, she knew what they could do here, and what innately may come to them if they took after any of those before them. "They will," she agreed with a slow exhale of a sigh, and settled into her contentment more by the heartbeat.

She felt good--at ease, and satisfied, while she reached to groom the nearest pup's back. Her eyes traced over them again and again. Though she had always known them, she still greedily wanted to know them better--and beyond their basal needs. She wondered if the grayed boy would lighten, or toe a line more like Jarilo did. She wondered if the dark one may keep his blue eyes. Among all that, she admired the browns mottling into the furs of her daughters, who she poked her nose upon gently. "Earthy little things, though. I wonder what they will look like once older.. our others all grow up so distinct," she appraised fondly for she loved watching them grow into the wolves they would become--their features striking, sleek, and strong as all their individual blends of their parents' traits constantly captivated even her. "We do well by them, I feel," she quietly sighed, then stilled once more; he would know, and although she was tired, she was happy too.
[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
Messages In This Thread
the guardian - by Charon - April 10, 2018, 01:05 AM
RE: the guardian - by Yama - April 10, 2018, 03:34 AM
RE: the guardian - by Revui (Ghost) - April 10, 2018, 11:37 AM
RE: the guardian - by Charon - April 11, 2018, 01:01 AM
RE: the guardian - by Amekaze - April 22, 2018, 05:00 AM
RE: the guardian - by Charon - May 08, 2018, 04:36 PM
RE: the guardian - by Amekaze - May 09, 2018, 03:46 AM
RE: the guardian - by Charon - May 16, 2018, 08:03 AM
RE: the guardian - by Amekaze - May 22, 2018, 12:21 AM