Bearclaw Valley you are a brick tied to me that's dragging me down
Kunujâk
970 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
u guys looked like u needed more fire

It was from the entrance’s direction that he came, panting and jaws empty, his chase unsuccessful. No matter, he made his way towards the whelping den to check in on things, deciding that he could figure out a meal later; if all else failed, he could always delve into the river’s population of fish, but that would definitely have to wait. For now, he focused on where he was going, yet paused when the den was within his field of vision. Laurel was not noticed, not at first, but Indra’s tail(less) end was. For a moment, he only stared, watching her to see what she was doing and if he’d have to intervene—but then the ow reached his ears and he was pulled forward, Laurel noticed as the distance between himself and the mouth of the den was closed.

Alexander looked first at Indra as he reached them, but no longer than a second later and his gaze was on Laurel; he glanced into the dimness of the den and noted his wife’s presence, but even she did not hold his stare for very long. “What are you doing? What happened?” he asked, addressing Laurel. The worry that filled her expression, along with the pain that she was currently experiencing, both went unnoticed; he could not see her face from the angle he was at, nor could he see anything that would make him worry for her well-being. All he saw was the back of her head and down, the misfortune of all three women yet to be realised.
I can give it all to you, will you take it all from me
If love is a joke, then use me ruthlessly
Threads are titled after lyrics from Block B's “Toy”
Messages In This Thread
RE: you are a brick tied to me that's dragging me down - by Xan - April 11, 2018, 02:29 PM