Redhawk Caldera Their pet angel was just in the holy land.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
4,972 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Pack Activity 
Set for Friday (the 13th!). Probably just 1-2 rounds. :)

With X steady on her shoulder and the rising sun causing steam to rise from the grass at her feet, Towhee faced the crowd gathered at the northernmost borders. "This is it," she said to @Finley, @Elwood, @Quixote, @Colt, @Eljay, @Nevouku, @Orca, @Tegan, @Fiadh, @Lucca, @Clover and @Raven. (She included @Tywyll and @Cinder with a glance, even though they couldn't possibly understand.) The faces looking back at her expressed such a myriad of emotions, all of which Towhee felt inside herself too.

Ignoring the impulse for sentimentalism, Towhee did not bid their home goodbye. It's just ground, she told herself as she pivoted to face the lands beyond the caldera. Simultaneously, X launched off her shoulder and began winging northwest. It would be a long trek, especially since they must traverse around the mountains rather than through them. But the pups and the rest of the pack would be safer this way and, soon, that barrier would be between them and the Blackfeathers and they'd never have to worry about those bastards again.

Exhaling a shaky breath, the Alpha took her first and last step outside of Redhawk Caldera's borders, looking only ahead as she led her family toward the promised land.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Their pet angel was just in the holy land. - by Towhee - April 11, 2018, 01:58 PM