Heron Lake Plateau I spat on you when you called me a dog
1,293 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
Tactician
Seer
All Welcome 
Maybe @Sorina but its open! Set the 15th.

It wasn't like they spent all their time pissing on everything (in fact for the first little while Screech was too dehydrated) but in the few days since arriving they had done their best to make their claim known on a chemical level. Now he was wandering, exploring, having split from Redshank just to cover more ground and see if this place was actually a sustainable choice.

Within hours of delving through the reedy grassland he found something - many something's actually - but with no clue how to proceed. He had found a nest. The eggs were pretty big and he couldn't ignore the appeal of them - but as soon as he got close there came a hissing, then flapping, and so many deep honks he thought he would have a heart attack.

As the boy backpedaled (read: ran for his life) from the sleepy pair of parental geese, he suddenly wished he had some backup.
Messages In This Thread
I spat on you when you called me a dog - by Titmouse (Ghost) - April 12, 2018, 11:21 AM
RE: I spat on you when you called me a dog - by Sorina - April 13, 2018, 02:50 AM
RE: I spat on you when you called me a dog - by Sorina - April 20, 2018, 03:05 AM
RE: I spat on you when you called me a dog - by Sorina - April 25, 2018, 02:38 AM