Moonspear The government is a moon created lie
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
(feel free to skip/pp her if i'm ever too slow <3)
By the day, individuality crept slowly upon them as their grip on their senses took true hold. They still had a long way to go.. and if there was any entertainment in raising puppies, it was watching them grow and learn even the most basal of aspects. When hiccups had shook one of the little girls, she had been watching over them benignly and keeping them tucked close. To this, an ear twitched, but she made no move to look twice, wholly unconcerned. It took a little more than a hiccup to rile the experienced (& tired) mother any.

She had observed them before, and this lot seemed timely enough. Eyes were first and as it would seem, arriving about now, give or take. She peered quietly at them a while longer, at least until Arcturus was bugged enough to join in. Amekaze let him be for the moment.. since that was normal enough for him to almost-always be sandwiched by siblings. She reached a precise snout for the earthy-toned babe, and passed a few generous tongue swipes over Yama's (or honestly, Yami's..) face and forehead.
[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
Messages In This Thread
The government is a moon created lie - by Yama - April 13, 2018, 04:22 AM
RE: The government is a moon created lie - by Arcturus - April 15, 2018, 11:11 AM
RE: The government is a moon created lie - by Amekaze - April 16, 2018, 01:15 AM
RE: The government is a moon created lie - by Yama - April 25, 2018, 01:11 AM
RE: The government is a moon created lie - by Arcturus - April 30, 2018, 05:43 PM
RE: The government is a moon created lie - by Yama - May 11, 2018, 01:41 AM
RE: The government is a moon created lie - by Arcturus - June 07, 2018, 05:26 PM