Heron Lake Plateau I transformed into the closure that I lost
1,293 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
Tactician
Seer
All Welcome 

Things appeared to be going well. Aside from sleeping out in the open making him intensely uncomfortable (and amounting to very little actual sleep), the boy fell in to a rhythm as the hours passed in to days, and soon he was checking the borders in the morning and scouring the lake for food by the time the midday sun broke through the cloud-heavy sky. He watched the herons soar, and gradually felt himself adjust to this new place — but he pined for something more. It wasn't enough for Screech to be here, in the middle of nowhere. Yeah sure, he was safe and he had the support of his best friend, but they couldn't survive for long between the two of them. He was hopeful that things would change if given the time, but Screech was also incredibly impatient - and not so thorough in his thinking - so he began to multitask as he patrolled what he considered to be the borders of his new home, keeping an eye out for potential interlopers. Maybe if he was lucky he'd run in to more than just Niamh and somehow make them stick around.

Messages In This Thread
I transformed into the closure that I lost - by Titmouse (Ghost) - April 13, 2018, 06:23 PM