Heron Lake Plateau I transformed into the closure that I lost
1,293 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
Tactician
Seer

As fate would have it, Screech would encounter another wolf today. He half expected to run in to Niamh again, but was also pleasantly surprised when he realized the figure in the distance wasn't her; he suddenly felt very pleased with himself too, for he had made a home in such an open place that it was nearly impossible for someone to sneak around on the plateau. Or, rather, it would be pretty close to impossible once they had the bodies to spare. Whatever.

The stranger was loitering along the lake's edge and moving at a slow pace. Screech wasn't sure how to approach them - there was no way for him to be sneaky either, he had to be direct. He could race on over there and call out, be loud, be obnoxious, but that too so much energy and the boy was decidedly more lethargic lately - lack of food did that to a person. Before he could make up his mind he'd already closed the distance, coming upon the stranger at an easy lope along the shore.

He chuffed; then, choosing finally to be bold and confident since it was his lake, he said, Where'd you come from?

Messages In This Thread
RE: I transformed into the closure that I lost - by Titmouse (Ghost) - April 17, 2018, 01:32 AM